Retail Sales Assistant
We are looking for part time or casual retail sales assistants to join our Wellington and Newmarket teams. To be successful you will have previous retail experience and understand the importance of delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
Founded by Gosia Piatek in 2006, Kowtow is a seed-to-garment brand, made entirely from 100% Fairtrade certified organic cotton. Gosia believes that clothing is a vessel for a much bigger concept towards a healthier planet and a fairer world. Determined to create a positive environmental contribution, Kowtow works with nature to provide people with a natural and circular clothing solution, whilst working in sustainability and innovation as a certified B Corp.
At Kowtow, we are lucky to work with a team of incredibly creative and talented people, and we are proud of our kind and caring culture. You will thrive in our business if you are naturally confident, have a positive attitude and share our vision of leaving the planet better than we found it.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in similar customer service environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, positive, can-do attitude
- Literate in Mac, Google apps, Shopify (or similar POS system)
- An understanding of the Kowtow aesthetic and ability to communicate this to customers
- Availability to work a flexible roster including weekends
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.