Kowtow’s mission is to create positive change globally through our sustainable and ethical practises in the fashion industry. Founded by Gosia Piatek in 2006, Kowtow has over 200 wholesale partners worldwide alongside our own online and flagship stores.
We have a new opportunity within our Wellington based sales team. The successful candidate will have proven experience in a sales or account management role, preferably in fashion, or related industry. Reporting to the Head of Global Sales, the Wholesale Partner will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with current and prospective retail partners in Australia, ensuring continued growth and development of this important wholesale sales territory.
- Meet and exceed sales targets for territory to ensure continued wholesale growth in line with future sales strategy
- Identify and manage wholesale partnerships, including building, maintaining and managing relationships with current and prospective retail partners
- Develop and drive wholesale strategies for territory, including sourcing and implementation of new sales initiatives
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing team to manage retail partner marketing initiatives including promotions, product training, in-store events
- Analyse and report weekly, monthly, seasonal sales results, GMROI, customer feedback, market research & targets
- Work closely with Logistics team & 3PL to manage calendar plan & achieve KPI’s
- Travel within territory as required
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years in a similar sales or account management role
- Experience with relevant wholesale platforms and tools (Joor, Cin7, G Suite) desirable
- Mac and Microsoft literate
- A positive can-do attitude and proven time management skills
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.