Store Manager - Auckland
We are looking for an experienced retail store manager to join us in developing and leading a new retail team in Auckland.
The retail manager will be responsible for all aspects of the new store including sales, customer relationships, staff, merchandising, administration and stock management to meet targets.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label stocked in over 250 stores worldwide. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo, New York, Melbourne and Wellington. For more information please visit www.kowtowclothing.com
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Deliver and maintain exceptional customer service.
- Analyze sales figures and market conditions, develop action plans to achieve targets.
- Manage all daily store operations including admin, staff training, rosters & stock levels.
- Ensure consistent and excellent store presentation with appropriate stock levels.
- Daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to Head of Sales.
- Responsible for creating positive store culture and motivating sales team to maximise performance and productivity.
- Manage staff recruitment in conjunction with Head of Sales.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years store management experience in fashion retail.
- Sales driven and results oriented with a strong customer focus.
- Proven leadership and staff development skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal ability.
- Dynamic, positive can-do attitude, organised, detail driven & able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Literate in Mac, Google apps, Shopify and POS systems.
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Hours: Full time - must be available to work weekends.
Application closing date: 21st July 2019.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Please email cover letter and CV with references to email@example.com.