Retail Sales Assistant - Kowtow Newmarket
Kowtow’s vision is to be a global fashion brand that leaves the planet better than we found it.
Founded in 2006 by Gosia Piatek, Kowtow is committed to creating positive change. We make a conscious decision to only use renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing. At Kowtow, we are lucky to work with a team of incredibly creative and talented people, and our retail teams are no exception.
We are looking for a part time/casual retail sales assistant to join our beautiful Newmarket store. The successful candidate will have previous retail experience and understand the importance of delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in similar customer service environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, positive, can-do attitude
- Literate in Mac, Google apps, Shopify (or similar POS system
- Availability to work a flexible roster including weekends
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.