Part Time Retail Assistant - Auckland
We are looking for an experienced part time Retail Assistant to join us as part of a new retail team in Auckland.
You must have a good understanding of clothing design and fabrics, attention to detail and proven success in sales. You will work in a small, dynamic retail sales team providing exceptional customer service and reporting to our Retail Manager.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label, stocked in over 250 stores worldwide. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, London, Paris, New York, Melbourne and Wellington.
- Meet and exceed sales targets as directed by Retail Manager
- Deliver and maintain high level of customer service
- Process sales in Shopify POS
- Ensure consistent and excellent store presentation with appropriate stock and merchandise
- Assist replenishment of stock between stock room and store floor
- Ensure all garments are priced, steamed and well presented on store floor
- Store cleaning – Complete daily tasks to ensure a well maintained and tidy store
Candidates will require:
- Experience in retail sales preferably fashion orientated
- Sales driven and results oriented. Proven track record of sales achievement
- Organized and customer focused
- Positive can-do attitude & ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Mac, Google apps, Shopify and POS systems
- An understanding and ability to communicate the Kowtow aesthetic and a passion for sustainability
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Hours: Part-time. Must be available to work weekends.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email cover letter and CV with references to email@example.com.
Application closing date: 30th August 2019