This new role is for an experienced Marketing Manager to join us to create, drive & implement our local & international marketing strategies.
Working alongside our design, sales & management teams you will be responsible for our seasonal marketing strategy - supporting our brand vision & sales growth, creating marketing calendar, managing all content & delivery of campaigns, promotions & events successfully.
You will also manage our PR showroom relationships in Auckland, Sydney & New York.
This role requires a thorough understanding of fashion marketing on a national & global level, initiaive, creative problem solving & energy to maximise all marketing opportunities & create new ones where none exist. You will be a confident, calm & positive communicator with a proven ability to develop, plan to budget, execute & report on marketing strategies & analysize performance.
This role reports to Head of Operations & Head of Sales.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Melbourne and Wellington.
- Responsible for developing marketing strategy with senior management team in line with brand vision.
- Create marketing calendar & manage teams to execute to deadline & budget
- Work alongside Senior Creative to create & co-ordinate all marketing content
- Coordinate with Head of Sales to support achievment of sales targets across all channels - national & international wholesale, e-commerce & retail.
- Manage all promotional events.
- Initiate & develop collaborations & sponsorship relationships.
- Manage PR showroom relationships in NZ, Australia & New York & review seasonally ensuring brand expectations are being met
- Analyse & report weekly on performance of all marketing channels to Head of Operations & Head of Sales
Candidates will require:
- Degree in marketing/communications/business/liberal arts
- Minimum 5 years work experience in similar role in fashion / creative marketing / promotional industry
- A confident and positive manager with proven excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, juggle multiple tasks with exceptional attention to detail and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, creatively-driven, and deadline oriented environment
- Mac literate
- Understanding of and ability to communicate the Kowtow aesthetic
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Hours: 40 hrs per week Monday – Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
Applications close 16th March 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Email cover letter and resume to Emma - email@example.com.
Please note, only applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.