Junior Graphic Designer - Part Time
Kowtow’s mission is to create positive change globally through our sustainable and ethical practises in the fashion industry. Founded by Gosia Piatek in 2006, Kowtow has over 200 wholesale partners worldwide alongside our own online and flagship stores.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to work 16 hours per week (across 2-3 days) to create engaging visuals and marketing materials to communicate Kowtow’s brand values and aesthetic. A desire to learn and strong time management is essential, as you will be working across various platforms on multiple projects.
This is a part time role, and a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their creativity and skill set. Reporting to the Brand Manager and working closely with the Brand Experience Designer, the successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of marketing materials including lookbooks, newsletters, social media content and poster campaigns.
- Design & build weekly EDM newsletters, automations and website assets
- Prepare all imagery for online launch upload with creative guidance from Brand team
- Work on print, digital and graphic design projects as required including retail store assets and marketing collateral
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years minimum graphic design experience
- Experience working with Mailchimp and/or Klaviyo
- Understanding of responsive and user experience design (desirable)
- Fluent and experienced in Adobe CS, Excel and Word
- HTML/CSS knowledge. Mac literate & tech savvy
- A can-do attitude, great time management and excellent attention to detail
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.