Head of Sales – Maternity Leave Cover
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead and manage our sales teams while our Head of Sales is on maternity leave.
You will be based at our head office in Wellington, and manage our New Zealand & Australian sales teams along with agents in USA & Europe.
This role is responsible for driving and managing our sales strategy across all channels including e-commerce, wholesale & retail while assessing and implementing growth opportunities to reach and exceed targets.
You will have extensive experience in selling high-end fashion brands, managing and supporting a sales team, be confident developing, planning, executing & reporting on sales strategies, forecasts, performance, stock management and budgets.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label stocked in over 200 stores worldwide. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, NY, Melbourne and Wellington.
- Reach & exceed sales targets
- Research, develop and drive sales strategies and growth plans
- Lead, manage and develop sales teams to ensure they meet targets and KPI’s
- Set sales channel buying targets and in-season budgets with Managing Director & Head of Operations
- Analyse and report weekly, monthly, seasonally on sell through, GMROI, customer feedback, market research and targets to Managing Director & Head of Operations
- Pricing of products for all regions
- Stock buying, planning and management
- Provide Design with style performance & sell through information to assist with range planning
- Budget and expense management
Candidates will require:
- A fashion industry professional with extensive background in sales
- Proven track record of delivering outstanding growth in sales, reaching targets and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Leadership & Management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills including strong analytical, numerical and reporting ability
- Must be flexible, open to change, able to demonstrate initiative and problem solve
- Mac literate & proficient in Excel
- Stock management and B2B experience, ideally using Cin7 and Joor
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and juggle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, creatively-driven environment
- A passion for the Kowtow brand and understanding of our customers & markets
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
This is a full-time, fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Applications close 18th March 2018.
Email cover letter and resume to Emma - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, only applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.