Head of Digital
Kowtow’s mission is to create positive change globally through our sustainable and ethical practises in the fashion industry. Founded by Gosia Piatek in 2006, Kowtow has over 200 wholesale partners worldwide alongside our own online and flagship stores.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Digital to lead our newly created digital team. The successful candidate will have proven hands on experience in a similar leadership role. Focussed on driving e-commerce initiatives across all digital customer service channels, and working closely with the sales and brand marketing teams, you will be responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of Kowtow’s future digital strategy.
- Development and execution of digital strategy to increase brand awareness, market share and profitability across all regions
- Driving e-commerce initiatives to ensure optimal website performance, identifying and implementing new opportunities, analysing market trends to increase retention and conversion rates
- Management of e-commerce operating budget, including sales reporting, to provide insights & solutions to continually improve performance of digital sales channels
- Manage merchandising and digital planning to ensure optimal presentation of product, and efficient stock and inventory processes
- Work closely with Brand team to build brand recognition and awareness through digital marketing, ensuring successful preparation and delivery of key campaigns
- Optimise use of customer database and customised email campaigns to drive results across multiple channels and ensure continual improvement
- Lead e-commerce team and manage external contractors to ensure best practice delivery to deadline and budget
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, competitors, e-commerce industry leaders and advancements in web technology that align with our brand and improve the customer experience
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing and E-Commerce management including planning and execution of successful digital strategies
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to provide strategic recommendations based on data
- Experience working on SaaS platforms (preferably Shopify +)
- Sound knowledge of online marketing tools and web based technologies, with a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, both globally and regionally
- Experience in content & stock management systems (preferably Cin7)
- Resourceful and proactive, a confident and positive manager with excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management skills and initiative to ensure deadlines are met
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.