The E-commerce Manager will drive Kowtow’s e-commerce sales strategy & manage online stores globally. Responsible for four regional online stores, this role requires you to meet online store sales targets, ensure exceptional customer service, maintain and coordinate content, be responsible for CRM and report on analytics.
We are looking for someone with a fresh eye, who understands the Kowtow visual identity and can manage all stores to continually inspire and grow our customer base. You will need to be up to date with the latest in e-commerce global fashion trends, tech savvy, analytical and also a great collaborator.
Based in Wellington, you’ll work alongside our marketing, creative and dispatch teams, reporting to our Head of Sales.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, New York, Melbourne and Wellington.
- Meet and exceed online store sales targets.
- Manage online team to deliver exceptional customer service & content updates to deadline.
- Ensure optimal website performance, identify and implement new opportunities, market trends and best practices to increase retention and conversion rates for all regions.
- Manage web development requirements.
- Monitor and analyse inventory performance to grow online store sales.
- Responsible for online content, systems & store functionality to work 24/7.
- Research & implement online sales trends and strategies for all regions to grow website sales and improve customer experience.
- Research NZ, Australia and Northern Hemisphere markets and ensure each store is relevant and proactive to meet regional trends and seasonal events.
- Develop online promotions with marketing and design teams.
- Generate and analyse daily/weekly/monthly sales, reporting from Google Analytics detailing progress of KPIs, UX and site traffic and action solutions to improve.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 3 years experience in fashion/apparel e-commerce at management level.
- A proven sales record showing the ability to reach and exceed targets.
- Experience working on e-commerce platforms, preferably Shopify, Shopify + with an understanding of UI and UX.
- Experience in Google analytics reporting, the latest SEO protocols, social media and best competitive practice.
- Web development skills, must be able to identify & problem solve technical issues that may arise.
- Proven ability to manage 3rd party developers.
- Understanding of and ability to communicate the Kowtow aesthetic.
- Mac literate & experienced in Microsoft Office, Gmail, content & stock management systems, preferably Cin7.
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management skills and initiative to ensure deadlines are met.
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Hours: 40 hrs per week Monday – Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close 17th March 2019.
Applications will only be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter & detailed CV.