Digital Sales & Marketing
With the growth of our online store we have created a full time, permanent role to drive digital sales & marketing within our Wellington based sales team.
Responsible for our three regional websites ( New Zealand, Australia, Northern Hemisphere ), this role requires you to meet online store sales targets, ensure exceptional customer service, maintain and coordinate content, develop & deliver marketing strategies, merchandise products, be responsible for CRM and report on analytics.
You will need to be up to date with the latest in fashion e-commerce global trends, have a proven target based sales record & ability to create successful campaigns to grow regional sales, increase our database & improve customer experience. Working alongside our marketing, creative & dispatch teams you will report to our Head of Sales.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Melbourne and Wellington.
- Meet and exceed online store's sales targets ensuring delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Drive e-commerce business to ensure optimal website performance, identify and implement new opportunities, market trends and best practices to increase retention and conversion rates for all regions.
- Responsible for online systems & store functionality working 24/7.
- Research & implement online sales trends and strategies to grow website sales and improve customer experience.
- Understand NZ, Australia and Northern Hemisphere markets and ensure each store is relevant and proactive to meet regional trends and seasonal events.
- Develop online promotions with marketing department.
- Generate and analyse daily/weekly/monthly sales, reporting from Google Analytics detailing progress of KPIs, UX and site traffic and action solutions to improve.
- Manage upload, merchandise and updates of products, imagery and product descriptions on website.
- Monitor and analyse inventory performance to grow online store sales.
Candidates will require:
- At least 3 years experience in digital sales & marketing, preferably in fashion/apparel e-commerce.
- A proven sales record showing the ability to reach and exceed targets.
- Experience working on e-commerce platforms, preferably Shopify, Shopify + with an understanding of UI and UX.
- Experience in Google analytics reporting, the latest SEO protocols, social media and best competitive practice.
- Web development or administration skills, must be able to identify & problem solve technical issues that may arise.
- Understanding of and ability to communicate the Kowtow aesthetic.
- Mac literate & experienced in Microsoft Office, Gmail, content & stock management systems, preferably Cin7.
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management skills and initiative to ensure deadlines are met.
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Hours: 40 hrs per week Monday – Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
Applications closing date: 18th March 2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Email cover letter and resume to Emma - email@example.com.
Please note, only applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.