Digital Performance Manager
Who We Are
Preserving the planet. Protecting the people.
Founded by Gosia Piatek in 2006, Kowtow is a seed-to-garment brand, made entirely from 100% Fairtrade certified organic cotton.
Gosia believes that clothing is a vessel for a much bigger concept towards a healthier planet and a fairer world. Determined to create a positive environmental contribution, Kowtow works with nature to provide people with a natural and circular clothing solution, whilst working in sustainability and innovation.
“The limitations of our ethos keeps us innovative. We don’t compromise on design, and embrace restrictions. This gives our garments a strong minimal identity, and we believe the simplicity of our clothing is the first step toward circularity.”
– Gosia Piatek, Kowtow Founder
The Role and what you will bring
This is a newly created role responsible for developing and executing Kowtow’s digital performance marketing activities. If you describe yourself as a dynamic people leader, who can demonstrate how to apply a creative and analytical approach to the execution of successful digital marketing initiatives, and you are driven by creating a premium brand user experience, we would like to hear from you.
You will be a highly collaborative performance marketer with a proven track record of driving digital growth across key digital channels. You will understand the importance of diversifying our channel mix using paid search, paid social, email, affiliates, display and programmatic channels. For a senior digital specialist like you, driving brand awareness, connecting with new customers and increasing sales across multiple regions is all in a day’s work!
The Primary Responsibilities:
- Optimise performance-based digital marketing activities including paid and owned channel management
- Collaborate and communicate across teams to achieve set targets, drive customer engagement and ensure synergy across organic and paid content
- Implement and execute an organic search strategy to drive growth in new categories
- Manage all email marketing campaigns and flows through Klaviyo and associated platforms
- Oversee financial management of digital marketing and campaign activity across all digital channels to drive strong ROAS/CAC/MER
- Implement and drive a full funnel approach to create a premium brand user experience and a seamless customer journey
- Manage all paid channel activity incl paid search, paid social, programmatic and affiliates
- Analyse and evaluate all digital marketing initiatives and provide reporting, insights and recommendations to optimise performance, drive digital growth and maintain creativity
- Lead and develop the Digital Performance team, encouraging collaboration and communication sharing across the business
- Establish and manage relationships with external providers
Your Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years progressive experience in digital performance marketing (ideally in fashion or similar industry)
- Proactive collaborator with a balanced blend of strategic and hands on ability
- Experience in identifying target audiences and developing engaging digital campaigns
- Strong analytical thinker with an in depth understanding of performance marketing
- Proficient with Google Suite, Analytics, Adwords, Tag Manager, Search Console, Facebook Business Manager and other key tools
- Understanding of a variety of AdTec/MarTech platforms (Klaviyo an advantage)
- Confident communicator and positive people manager with excellent verbal and written skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, exceptional time management and a can-do attitude
- Sound knowledge of industry landscape, innovation and trends
Ideally you care about preserving the planet as much as we do and have a genuine interest in circularity, sustainability and innovation.
Working at Kowtow
At Kowtow we are proud of our kind and caring culture. Flexible working options, birthday leave and volunteer days are just some of the ways we support the health and wellbeing of our team, and we are currently trialling a reduced working week to allow our people more time to rest and recharge. A seasonal clothing allowance and discount provides you and your loved ones the opportunity to enjoy wearing our Fairtrade organic cotton clothing. We also share some amazing discount privileges with like minded sustainably focused businesses.
Kowtow is growing and our newly refurbished workroom and studio is an inspiring place to work in central Wellington, Aotearoa’s creative capital. We provide an environment where people can achieve their potential by offering equal opportunities for growth and development, and we actively encourage collaboration and ideation. You will thrive at Kowtow if you are naturally confident, have a positive attitude and share our vision of leaving the planet better than we found it.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Apply now through Seek or by emailing us at email@example.com with your cover letter and CV.