Digital Marketing Manager
This newly created role sits within our growing digital team and will lead the development of digital marketing initiatives to increase direct sales, audience engagement and brand awareness. Reporting to the Head of Digital, the successful candidate will be highly creative with a digital first mindset and a proven track record of driving digital growth and content strategies.
- Develop and execute a variety of digital marketing activities in line with agreed digital growth strategies
- Manage external paid search and internal paid social media advertising, monitoring spend and performance to maximise ROI
- Implement and execute an organic search strategy to drive growth in new categories
- Manage channel-specific product feeds to achieve accurate and appropriate representation of Kowtow collections across multiple regions
- Develop and optimise the Kowtow Collective loyalty programme driving member engagement, growth and retention
- Research and identify new opportunities to drive digital growth and content strategies, continually optimising and improving the performance of all digital marketing activities
- Financial management of digital marketing budget
- Manage Social Media Specialist to ensure ongoing improvement and innovation of social media strategies according to set KPI’s
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years progressive experience in digital marketing (ideally in fashion)
- Highly creative with a digital first mindset and a balanced blend of strategic and hands on ability
- Strong analytical thinker with an in depth understanding of performance marketing and associated KPI’s
- Experience in identifying target audiences and developing innovative and engaging digital campaigns
- Proficient with Google Suite, Analytics, Adwords, Tag Manager, Search Console, Facebook Business Manager and other key tools
- Meticulous attention to detail, exceptional time management and a can-do attitude
- Confident communicator and positive people manager with excellent verbal and written skills
Ideally you care about preserving the planet as much as we do and have a genuine interest in circularity, sustainability and innovation.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Apply now with a cover letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.